- Graduated from Cumberland School of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1987.
Admissions to Court:
- The Supreme Court of Florida, 1988
- Federal District Court, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit Court, 1988
- U.S. Claims Court, 1988
- U.S. Tax Court, 1988
- Million Dollar Advocate
Professional Affiliations & Committees:
- The Florida Bar, 1988 (FBN 0748188)
- The American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Academy of Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Committee of Consumer Bankruptcy, American Bar
- Past Vice Chairman Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee
- Past Chairman Grievance Committee
- Civil Traffic Law Rules Committee, Florida Bar
- Evidence Rules Committee, Florida Bar
- Chairman Trial Lawyers Committee, West Pasco Bar
- Fee Arbitration Committee, West Pasco Bar Association
- Civil Traffic Court Magistrate from 1999 to present
- Authored Chapter on Impeachment of Witnesses in Florida Bar Manual entitled Evidence in Florida
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- Chairman Finance Committee United Way Pasco County
- Member Finance Committee St Peter The Apostle Catholic Church
- Member Board of Trustees Northbay Hospital New Port Richey Florida
- Experience in Chapter 7 and 13, business and consumer bankruptcies
- Preparation of contract to purchase, closing documents, title searches, judgment searches.
- Experienced trial attorney handling a variety of civil trials and subsequent appeals.
- Automobile, insurance claims, negligence cases.
- Real estate closings, contracts to purchase, agreement for deeds, life estate deeds and mortgages.
Wills and Probate:
- Preparation of Wills, Living Trusts and methods to avoid probate.
- Experienced handling medical negligence and nursing home cases.